Mustard Sauce for Brisket
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
1 brisket or other meat
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Mix all together and slather onto a brisket.
- Bake at 325F for 25 minutes per pound, or 32-35 minutes for well done!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom. I have two beautiful girls, 3 and 4. They are the light of my life! I am married to Paul, for 5 years. I love to cook!! I love to read cookbooks like they are novels!!! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">