Mustard Salad Dressing
photo by Lorrie in Montreal
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (be generous)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This dressing is just yummy, I much prefer to make my own dressing then pre-made bottled ones, that contain lots of nasty preservatives. For cooks who aren't use to the kitchen, I think with seasoning it's personal taste. Less salt and pepper or more salt and pepper, you choose. I chose to add just a pinch to bring the flavours up. Thank you Potsie for another great recipe.
I followed the directions exactly with lemon. I liked the flavor but it was just way too salty for my taste. I did however think it might taste pretty good on meat that way. I am thinking of making it again without the salt or about 1/8 or 1/4 of salt and trying both variations (balsamic and lemon).
see 11 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY