Mustard-Grilled Scandinavian Salmon
Serves one but can be easily doubled. Unbelievably simple – and as good for a dinner party for six as a meal for one.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 tablespoon clear honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Brush a small baking-sheet with oil and lay the salmon on it. Mix the honey, mustard and dill together and spoon on top. Roast in an oven preheated to 400°F for 12 minutes.
- Eat with new potatoes and finely sliced cucumber in olive oil and lemon juice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation