Mustard Broil Mackerel
photo by Alia55
- Ready In:
- Bone and fillet fish.
- Rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- Place fillets, skin side down on a greased broiler pan.
- Combine 1 tbsp melted butter, parsley, salt and pepper and brush fish well.
- Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat about 5 minutes. Do not turn.
- Mix remaining butter with mustard, dill and lemon juice.
- Pour over fillets and broil for 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve garnished with lemon slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!