Mussels in Sherry
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 lbs mussels, cleaned
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan set over a low heat and add the garlic. Cook until softened, but not coloured.
- Add the parsley, sherry, chili and seasoning and boil the liquid for 30 seconds.
- Toss in the mussels, cover with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the shells have opened.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)