- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Bring a shallow pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen peas, and cook for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain peas, and transfer to a blender or large food processor. Add cream, butter, salt and pepper to peas, and process until blended, but still thick with small pieces of peas.
- Adjust seasonings to taste, and serve immediately.
Join The Conversation