Mushrooms With Balsamic Vinegar
This uses Balsamic vinegar of Modena Monari Federzoni
- Ready In:
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, of modena monari federzoni
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- Gently fry the garlic in the oil for a minute or two, without browning.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Balsamic vinegar of Modena Monari Federzoni, and wine, and cook for an additional two minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and serve with slices of fried soya bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION