- Ready In:
- 20 -25 medium mushrooms
- 20 -25 pieces American cheese
- 1⁄2 lb Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄4 lb sour cream
- 1⁄4 lb mayonnaise
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 lb butter, at room temperature
- 1 lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion, peeled and finely diced
- Blend in a mixer cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and continuing mixing until creamy.
- Gently wash mushrooms and remove steams.
- Fill hole in cap with cream cheese mixture.
- Top each mushroom with a piece of cheese.
- Whip butter until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Place a dab of seasoned butter on top of cheese.
- Place mushrooms in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
THANK YOU so much for posting this delicious recipe!<br/>Loved the Fountains restaurant and always ordered these before our meal.<br/>This reciped is wonderful - identical to the restaurant version.<br/>Tried it awhile back and just now getting around to posting a review.<br/>Much appreciated!<br/>Now if we could only recreate the Fountain Stopper...