Mushroom Sopressata Sausage Bacon Pepperoni Basil Cheese Pizza
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces fresh deli bacon (uncooked)
- 8 ounces fresh deli pepperoni
- 8 ounces fresh sliced meatballs (pre-cooked)
- 7 ounces fresh sopressata salami
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1 cup fresh pizza sauce
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- homemade fresh pizza dough
- Saute the Italian sausage in a wok or skillet until just browned. Set aside until you need to use the rest of the meats. Put pizza dough into a ball and then lightly flour on a board and pat flat. Working with both hands, shape the dough into a large round disc. Prick the dough with a fork all over. Spread the olive oil on the bottom of a pizza stone or parchment lined pan. Spread the sauce on the top of the dough, then spread the garlic and then add the meats arranging in a symmetrical pattern around the dough. Top with the basil, then layer with each of the meats. Then layer all of the cheeses on top of the meats. Sprinkle the oregano and fresh ground pepper and sea salt to taste (use salt sparingly). Bake in oven for 500 degrees between 10-15 minutes. Prepare salad and then cut pizza into preferred portions & enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!