photo by Philadelphia Cream
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Philadelphia Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- HEAT oil in small nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minute
- ADD eggs and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minute or until eggs are almost set, lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. When egg mixture is set but top is still slightly moist, top omelet with small spoonfuls of reduced-fat cream cheese.
- SLIP spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelet in half. Slide or flip omelet onto serving plate.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a side of fresh berries.
- Substitute: Substitute 1/2 cup egg whites or cholesterol-free egg product for the beaten fresh whole eggs.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 260 calories, 20g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 445mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 16g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!