Mushroom Medley With Spinach, Ginger and Soy
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons oriental sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems trimmed, caps sliced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces small oyster mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach leaves, stems trimmed
- 6 green onions, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- lemon wedge
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, ginger and garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Add all mushrooms and sauté until brown and tender, adding 2 to 3 tablespoons water if mixture is dry, about 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and green onions and stir until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Serve, passing lemon wedges to squeeze over.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note