A simple dish that is great in the fall when the basil and mushrooms are in season. This recipe was given to me by my co-worker, Bernie.
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) package linguine
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 10 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 8 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Linguini: Cook as per package directions.
- Drain before adding sauce.
- In a large saucepan melt 2 tbls.
- Add garlic and cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms, basil and a dash of salt.
- Saute until tender.
- Add rest of the butter, olive oil and pepper to mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms to pasta and toss.
- Garnish w/ parsley.
- Serve w/ fresh Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more