Mushroom in the Middle Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl combine sausage, beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Roll out mixture flat, 8 inches by 8 inches square.
- Spread 1/2 can of soup over meatloaf, roll up and seal edges.
- Place in a loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Add remaining soup and bake for another 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!