photo by Cookie Jarvis
- Ready In:
- Mix cornmeal, water and flour and let stand.
- Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
- Add cornmeal mixture.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Turn into 3 small loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Fry slices of mush sausage in a buttered frying pan on each side until golden and crispy on the outside.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Jordan and enjoy cooking up cultural dishes. My favorite cookbooks include an old beat up copy of Betty Crocker and The Frugal Gourmet's cookbook with foods from different countries.