Multi - Grain English Muffin Bread ( Abm )
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm water (between 75 and 85 degrees )
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (you might need 1/4 cup more)
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast (1/4 ounce package )
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal, divided
- In bread machine pan, add ingredients according to your bread machine's instructions.
- Set for dough cycle,press button.
- After dough cycle is complete,turn out on floured surface and ( DO NOT KNEAD ) shape into loaf.( Dough will be very soft).
- Spray a 9 inch by 5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, sprinkle inside of pan with half of cornmeal and place loaf in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cornmeal.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Take out of pan and cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)