Mrs. Mango's Hibiscus Flower Tea
An homage to the tea served at Mrs. Mangos, in Rockledge Florida. Serve tea hot or iced, along with windmill cookies.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups near boiling water
- 2 -4 dried hibiscus flowers
- 4 -5 dried rose hips
- 1 teaspoon dried lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemon balm leaves
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 3 -4 fresh mint leaves
- Place all ingredients (except honey) into water and steep 5-8 minutes then strain.
- Serve hot or iced, with honey (if desired).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION