Mrs. Dash Baked Potato Wedges
I love Mrs. Dash and use it on potatoes quite a bit.
- Ready In:
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons regular flavour Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Scrub potatoes.
- Cut into in half lengthwise and then into 3 wedges each.
- Dry each wedge with paper towel and place in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet, skin side down.
- Sprayed with non stick coating spray.
- Bake 40 minutes or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation