Mr Coffee Black Russian Frappe
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee or 3 tablespoons espresso, dark roast
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- Place paper filter in brew basket along with ground coffee / espresso. Add cold water to fill line.
- Place ingredients into blender jar in this order:.
- ice cubes
- heavy cream.
- Secure blending jar lid and rotate into locked position.
- Secure blending jar onto base and lock.
- Plug in appliance and push power button. When red button flashes, press the Frappe button. When automatic blending cycle is complete, the green light will turn off. If additional blending is desired, press and hold the BLEND button for the desired amount of time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!