Mozzarella Cheese Sticks With Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 10 string cheese sticks
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil (or veggie oil, it doesn't matter)
- 1 1⁄2 cups of any kind tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pour in the oil into the skillet and put heat at low to medium heat, leave skillet uncovered.
- Get one bowl and put in the 2 cups of flour, set it aside.
- Get another bowl and put in the 2 cups of corn meal, set that aside.
- Get the one more bowl and beat the 2 eggs and the 2 tablespoons of milk in it then set that aside.
- Start peelin' off those wrappers from the string cheese.
- Cover string cheese in flour.
- Dip in the flour covered string cheese into the egg and milk mixture.
- Cover the egg and milk, flour covered string cheese with the corn meal.
- Put 5 of the string cheese into skillet then cover.
- Leave the string cheese there for 5 minutes covered, then flip and cover again for another 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked now mozzarella sticks onto the platter or plate.
- Repeat steps 9,10, and 11 with the remaining cheese sticks.
- Heat up the tomato sauce in small bowl using microwave for 2 minutes, stirring each 30 seconds.
- Place bowl of tomato sauce onto platter or plate.
- Eat and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation