photo by just a fat guy who
- Ready In:
- 1 medium fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic rice wine vinegar
- ground pepper
- 2 basil
- balsamic glaze
- 1 (12 ounce) jar multi-color roasted peppers
- dice tomatoes, red onions and garlic and combine in a medium mixing bowl.
- add olive oil, balsamic rice wine vinegar and mix well.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit in refrigerator for a half hour.
- slice fresh mozzarella in 1/2 inch slices.
- put 7 slices of the mozzarella on a large plate, place mixture on top of each one.
- top each piece with a pepper.
- garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!