Mozzarella Beef Roll Ups
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A great dinner when you are low on time.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 28 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 6 ounces mozzarella string cheese (six pieces, 1 ounce each)
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, pepperoni and oregano.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture off-center on each tortilla; top with a piece of string cheese. Fold one side of tortilla over filling and roll up from the opposite side. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION