- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Slice eggplant very thinly.
- Brown ground turkey with onion and garlic.
- When brown, add tomato sauce and red wine. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Layer eggplant then meat mixture in 13 x 9 pan, ending with meat mixture.
- Add milk to clean saucepan and slowly stir in flour a little at a time until sauce thickens. Add feta and parmesan cheese.
- Pour white sauce over the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until top starts to turn golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!