Mount Vernon/ George Washington Christmas Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
make ahead --
- Ready In:
- 1 quart strongly-brewed english breakfast tea, sweetened
- 1 gallon maker's mark Bourbon
- 1 gallon sherry wine
- 1 quart sweet vermouth
- 1 pint best-quality jamaican rum
- 4 (1 liter) bottles champagne (Verve)
- 12 lemons, cut in 4 wedges
- 1 quart maraschino cherry, in their juice, without stems
- Blend and let stand for a week to blend the flavors.
- It is unclear to me if this is to be refrigerated, but it seems so, with the sweetened tea ~.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note