Mother-In-Law Three Bean Salad
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 15mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a container with a lid.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnite, stirring occasionally.
Join The Conversation
I have to admit, I've never had 3 bean salad. When I made this recipe I decided to add a red bell pepper to the mix. I also used fresh cooked green beans instead of the can variety. After mixing it all together, I let the salad marinade overnight as suggested. The recipe was very easy to make. The beans are a good source of protein, so we ate it as a meal and not as a side. My wife and I really enjoyed this recipe and I'll save it for future use.