Most Dangerous Cake Recipe in the World
- Ready In:
- Use a microwaveable coffee mug.
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla flavouring. . and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 1 minute or until middle is slightly ferm at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT!
- This can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Holy smokes! If you cook it for 3 minutes you are going to get rubber! RUBBbbeeeER!!!! NOt tasty. <br/>The Dog won't eat it.<br/>Cook it for a minute in a 1000 watt, perhaps 1.5 minutes in a 700 watt. <br/>It will have a nice gooey center, like a Lava cake, like how it's supposed to be.<br/>If you want regular textured cake, cook it a minute and a half, stick toothpick in it and if it comes out clean you're done. do another 10 sec if its still sticky. Also, 3 T oil has 375 calories. Yikes! I use a T of butter, you could prolly use greek yogurt or some such too. The egg and choc chips have plenty of fat. It's great, enjoy!
I have seen this recipe several times on Zaar and in emails I have received. So I kept out of curiosity. I tried it today and I had to comment. I did not like it. It was rubbery and took on a odd texture microwave foods do so many times. It was too oily also. Yes it did only take 5 minutes! It may take 6 months to work off the fat and sugars. With so many great cake recipes on Zaar, I don't think saving the time was worth the time saved and the calories consumed. I agree with the other reviews!