Moroccan Roasted Almonds With Salt
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another recipe I found on About.com under the Moroccan food section, posting it for ZWT. This is such a simple basic recipe but so good for a healthy snack!!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups almonds, with skin (raw, whole almonds)
- table salt (or extra fine salt)
- Preheat an oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse the almonds in cold water and allow them to drain in a colander for a few minutes.
- Prepare a baking pan by generously sprinkling salt across the bottom. Add the almonds to the pan in a single layer, and generously sprinkle salt over the almonds.
- Roast the almonds in the hot oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the almonds have barely darkened and are fragrant.
- Allow the almonds to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION