Moroccan's love their coffee strong, sweetened with spices and orange blossom water.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons orange blossom water (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
- 1 pinch cardamom (ground)
- 16 ounces coffee (freshly brewed Arabic)
- 4 teaspoons warm milk (optional)
- Mix orange blossom water with spices and allow them to mingle for 30 minutes.
- Add to hot freshly brewed coffee and stir thoroughly.
- Add optional milk to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more