Morning Glory Muffins or "the Bestest" Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mounds sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup sun-maid mixed jumbo raisins
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 apple, shredded
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift sugar, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt together into large bowl.
- Add coconut, fruit, carrots, and pecans. Stir to combine.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Pour into dry ingredients; blend well.
- Bake in paper-lined muffin tin at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Test with toothpick for doneness.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Better after 24 hours. Freeze well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!