MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Moonshine to make yourself
- Ready In:
- How to Make Moonshine at Home.
- Things Needed
- Pressure Cooker
- Copper Tube
- Vessel (to collect moonshine)
- Go to the market and buy 25 pounds of cornmeal, 100 pounds of sugar, 100 gallons of water and 6 ounces of yeast.
- Next, you will be required to collect the necessary equipments, like a few large pots, a large pressure cooker and a coiled copper pipe.
- Put water in the pot and place it on stove. Keep on boiling it until it reaches a rolling boil.
- Add cornmeal to the water. The resultant mixture will be known as mash.
- Keep aside the mash and let it cool down, till it is warm to the touch.
- Now, add sugar and yeast to the warm mash.
- Again, keep it aside and let it ferment for 4 to 5 days.
- Keep on checking the mash and when it stops bubbling, it means that it is ready. At this stage, the mash is known as sour mash or beer.
- Put the sour mash into the pressure cooker and keep it on fire, till it goes up to 173 degrees Fahrenheit.
- At this temperature, the alcohol content of the mixture will start rising to the surface.
- With the help of a coiled copper pipe, passed through cold water, trap vaporized alcohol in a separate vessel.
- As the vapors from the cooker pass through the cold copper tubing, they will slowly condense into the liquid called moonshine.
- Finally, filter the moonshine through charcoal, making it absolutely fit for consumption.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION