Moon Palace Bloody Mary
I don't drink a lot, but when I do I like savory drinks like Bloody Marys or Dirty Martinis. I always order either a Bloody Mary or a Virgin Mary when we go to Moon Palace in Cancun. I finally got their recipe from a very nice bartender.
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 -5 dashes maggi seasoning
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- squeeze lime
- garnish with lime wedge, celery
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Mix well and pour into glass, garnish with the lime wedge.
- Can be made without the vodka for a terrific Virgin Mary.