Monster Energy Drink Jelly..
photo by Potatoes Browning
- Ready In:
3 half pint jars
- 1 (16 ounce) can monster energy drink
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) packet liquid pectin
- Pour drink into pan and bring to boil until reduced to 12 ounces liquid.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in pectin and let boil while stirring for half a minute.
- Pour into jars and seal for five minutes in boiling water canner.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I reside in the Great Lakes area of the U.S. I have a tiny plot of land at the fringe of the city that my wife and I like to grow various herbs, fruit and veggies as well as flowers of many kinds. We have removed all the grass in the back yard and are about halfway through the front. We grow without pesticides and get lots of bees, birds, hummingbirds and various little critters in the yard. I have four cats and three goldfish. I have over the past few years discovered the joys of canning. I like old fashioned methods sometimes- air drying clothes, saving bacon fat, canning. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"><img src="http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/Birthday%20and%20Celebration%20Images/spicesswap_amtag2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">