photo by Chef Glaucia
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, egg whites and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Hand mix in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop spoonsfuls of dough at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool for a few minutes on sheet and then put on wire rack to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have made these cookies twice, and they are the BEST! I love the fact that you can freeze what you do not use on the day you make them! Also I used natural peanut butter, instead of the commercial brands. If you are looking for a great cookie recioe this one will not let you down!! Thank you pardeemom for a keeper!
see 1 more reviews