Monkey La,la, Las
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup saint brendan's irish cream
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup Coco Lopez
- 4 -5 cups ice (enough to fill blender )
- Pour first 4 ingredients into blender
- Add ice to nearly full, blend on high speed till smooth, adding more ice to fill blender.
- Pour into 4 tall glasses and serve with thick straws.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking and have a large collection of cookbooks many of which I use very often. Many of our guests find themselves part of "test" group for new recipes that I've been anxious to try. Generally all goes well and we have great fun. I live on the Gulf coast and have a number of seafood recipes that my family likes to have when they visit. Crab appetizers are always a favorite with coctails. My Southern style Gumbo is a special meal that I love to serve in the summer with green salad and French bread. Chrismas brings out the Baker in me a cookies of all kinds find a way to appear in my kitchen(tastey gifts to share). My favorite restaurant is a small California-Mexican place [locallly owned] called Cactus Flower. Delicious everything! Edie