MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is my Mom's Thanksgiving stuffing passed down from Grandma.
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 cups Texas toast thick bread
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package peppridge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- Remove crust and cube the Texas Toast.
- Toast cubes in the oven at 350 until golden brown about 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, over moderate heat.
- Saute onion, celery and herbs in butter until celery is softened about 20 minutes.
- Add toasted bread cubes to the vegetable mixture to soak up butter.
- Place bread and vegetable mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken broth, eggs, and Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix to the mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION