Mom's Polish Sausage
My mom used to make this when I was a kid...if only my kids would let me make it.:(Tastes really good with corn bread). Enjoy! (I use turkey sausage now and it's just as good!)
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) package Polish sausage
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can of cut stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- Put polish sausage into medium-sauce pan.
- Clean and chop the green pepper and onion.
- Add to pan.
- Put in the tomatoes and beer.
- Simmer for about 1/2 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wonderful; DH loved this and it was so easy to follow the directions. The only change I made was to use red peppers as that's all I had. I let it reduce longer than the 30 minutes only because I was making recipe#84104 to go with it and needed more time. It was great though as it made a nice thick sauce. NIce spicey flavor that's showed off the sausage well. Truly enjoyed this and will be making it again.