Mom's Meat Pies
photo by Chef PotPie
- Ready In:
- 2 refrigerated pie dough
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Cut pie crust to make 4 pieces.
- For each pie crust put equal amounts ground beef, onion and potato, season with salt and pepper to your liking. All ingredients should be raw.
- Fold each individual pie to make a little pocket.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until crust is light brown.
- When we were kids we would eat this with ketchup, my husband likes it with gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I'm Kim. Formerly Brandon's Mommy here on recipezaar. I love to cook and bake. I've loved it since I was a kid and I watched my mom cook in her kitchen. Now I'm the mom of two boys and I'm the mom cooking in the kitchen with my kids watching. Even though my kids are still young, they love to cook too! I really love baking, cookies being my favorite thing to make. I've come up with some yummy recipes, and I'd love to share them all with you. You can check out my recipe blog at http://butmamaimhungry.blogspot.com for more of my yummy recipes! I hope to see you around!