Mom's Goulash- Awesome!! Feed an Army W/ 3 Cheap Ingredients
photo by BeccaB3c
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (26 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 (8 ounce) bags rotini pasta, curley noodles
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- dry parmesan cheese, topping (optional)
- While water is boiling for noodles cook and drain ground beef.
- Add large can of soup to cooked and drained noodles.
- Mix in meat.
- EAT and get STUFFED!
- Use the small can for leftovers- Or add to taste. Double the recipe for larger families.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was perfect for a quick and easy dinner. I just used the 26 ounce can of tomato soup (condensed), and I added the salt and pepper and onion to the ground beef when I cooked it. However, I did have to add pepper at the table to give this some more flavor. I thought this was decent- I did eat a ton and get stuffed! But, my brother really didn't care for it. I always feel bad when there is someone at the table who basically goes without a good meal because of me! Since I thought it was ok, I give it a 4. It fed the 6 of us, and that is because I had sooo much! Thanks!