Mom's City Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- Cut boneless ribs into 1 to 1.5 " pieces;.
- Skewer 4 pieces per skewer.
- Dredge skewers in flour, then in egg mixture and then in breadcrumbs.
- Warm a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil and butter.
- When butter is melted, add the skewers and cook until all sides are golden brown (add more butter if needed).
- Once golden brown, pour in beef broth and sprinkle onion over the top.
- Cover with foil and place in preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and leave in oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve over any grain to soak up extra pan juices (I prefer barley).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!