Mom's Best Ever Banana Muffins
These muffins are best right out of the oven when the tops are still crispy. Pull off muffin top and serve with butter. Delicious :)
- Ready In:
- 4 bananas, regular size and overripe
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour (white or whole wheat)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (optional)
- Put bananas in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add sugar and egg.
- Add melted butter and blend together.
- Pour wet ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- gently stir dry ingredients into wet until dry ingredients are moistened. Batter should be slightly lumpy. Stir only until you can no longer see any flour.
- pour batter into lined muffin tin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- let cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack. These are best enjoyed still warm served with butter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION