Momofuku's Style Brussel Sprouts
- Ready In:
- Remove outer leaves of brussels sprouts.
- Rinse briefly.
- Cut in half.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons canola oil in large baking dish.
- Place brussel sprouts into dish cut sized down. (I toss the brussel sprouts into the canola oil instead).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turn over after 10 minutes and bake until brown and crispy.
- While sprouts are cooking make the sauce.
- Pour fish sauce, water. vinegar, lime juice, sugar,garlic, and chile in a jar and shake it all up.
- Once the sauce is complete, you can adjust the sauce to your taste, if it is too salty, you can add more water.
- The remaining sauce can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Toss the brussel sprouts with 1/2 sauce and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!