Molokai Venison Stew
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- Combine vinegar, plum wine, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaf, oregano and time in a non-reactive bowl and mix well.
- Add venison and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Heat oil in a heavy pot or Dutch oven.
- Add meat and brown well on all sides.
- Add marinade and tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer over low heat until meat is tender, about 1 1/2-2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!