Moist and Easy Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix smashed bananas and yogurt together into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix melted butter into the bananas.
- Mix in the beaten egg, vanilla then sugar.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, salt and baking soda over the mixture and mix.
- Add the flour in last, a little at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Spray a 4x8 inch loaf pan with PAM then pour mixture into pan. Sprinkle ontop with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes until a sharp knife inserted vertically through the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack.
- Slice and serve with butter spread (optional).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
PERFECT! Perfectly sweet, perfectly moist, perfectly seasoned and perfectly easy to make! :-) I had 6 banana's that I needed to use so I doubled the recipe. I also didn't have any plain nonfat yogurt so I substituted low fat sour cream. Thank you for sharing your delicious recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2010.