Mock Mashed Potatoes/Cauliflower - Quick and Easy
I found this recipe in a specials' flier from Publix supermarket. It's delicious! You can also substitute a bag of mixed cauliflower/broccoli for a tasty variation.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Place cauliflower in microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 8 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and microwave 3-4 more minutes until tender.
- Process in food processor (or use hand blender) until smooth (about 30 seconds).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more