- Ready In:
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces espresso (room temperature)
- 2 ounces chocolate syrup
- 3 -4 ounces milk
- Add ingredients into blender.
- Start blending on slow speed and gradually increase speed to high.
- Blend until all ingredients are well combined.
- Garnish with chocolate covered espresso beans or shaved chocolate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh Nurse Di, thanks for sharing this recipe. I made it for my dad and he raved about it so much that my husband wanted one and so on and so on. I didn't really measure the milk, just added until I got the consistency I wanted. Excellent mocha flavor and verrrry creamy. I used Blue Bell vanilla bean ice cream (Yowie). The whole family thanks you.