Mocha Swirl Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham wafer crumbs, chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Over hot, not boiling water, combine chocolate chips, 1/2 cup sugar and coffee. Heat until smooth. Remove; set aside.
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter. press firmly onto bottom and up sides of 10-inch springform pan.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar. Mix in sour cream and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well before adding the next one.
- Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate into 1/2 of the batter. Pour into pan. Cover with plain batter. With a knife, stir chocolate batter through making a marble effect.
- Cook 50-60 minutes. Refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.