Mocha-Pecan Mud Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Southern Living -- I have not made this yet, but I went looking for deserts for a dinner I am having at my house and this is what I decided on! The nice benefit is it is made with lightened items! Cook time is time for freezing.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint light coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 pint light chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided (about 10 cookies)
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb pie crusts
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- Place pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool.
- Stir together ice cream, 3/4 cup cookie chunks, and 1/3 cup pecans; spoon into piecrust. Freeze 10 minutes. Press remaining cookie chunks and pecans evenly on top. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze 8 hours. Drizzle individual slices evenly with chocolate syrup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION