Mixed Vegetable Quiche With Cheddar and Parmesan
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Press pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch, removable-bottom tart pan (or 9-inch pie pan). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, stir-fried vegetables and place on top of uncooked crust. In another bowl combine ricotta, cheddar, milk, eggs, Dijon, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Spoon cheese mixture on top of vegetable mixture in prepared pie crust and top with Parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes, until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean and crust is golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note