Mixed Pepper Jam (Bread Machine, Abm)
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
3 1/2 cups
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoe
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package powdered pectin
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- Measure ingredients in order listed into bread pan.
- Insert bread pan securely into unit. Close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
- Select Jam setting.
- Press the Start/Stop button.
- The complete signal will sound when the preserves are done.
- Using pot holders, remove bread pan from the unit and cool on wire rack. Carefully pour jam into clean jars.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!