Mixed Greens With Pecans, Goat Cheese, and Dried Cranberries
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 (5 ounce) bags mixed baby greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries (about 7 ounces)
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups glazed pecans (about 8 ounces) or 1 1/2 cups walnuts (about 8 ounces)
- 5 1⁄2 ounces log soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, and thyme in small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Mix greens, cranberries, and onion in large bowl. Mix in enough dressing to coat. Sprinkle with nuts and cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cooking is my relaxation. I have a picky eater as my DW and a picky eater as my son. I eat everything under the sun and am very adventerous with foods. The challenge, please my family, expand their taste buds, and still make unique dishes that blend a wide variety of flavors.