Mixed Berry Terrine
photo by dojemi
- Ready In:
- In a bowl prepare Jello per package directions making sure all gelatin is dissolved.
- Place fruit in a 4-by-8-inch (6 cup capacity) or loaf pan; pour geletin mixture over, pressing fruit gently to submerge completely.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours.
- To unmold, dip bottom of pan in hot water about 5 seconds.
- Invert onto a serving platter, and shake firmly to release.
- Additional fruit may be placed around mold.
- Slice and served as is or with Cool Whip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!